Monday, July 31, 2006

Artichoke puts me right

Art rightly had a go at my positive impressions last week, towards superficial readings of data looking at ICT use in NZ schools. The survey results were linked in by a comment from anonymous - someone who has been dropping unhelpful remarks in here ever since I moved to Dunedin. Of course Art is right to point out the inadequacies of these surveys and reports, and to criticise my lack of vigilance... what I was really trying to do though was encourage that Anonymous to come out. No more of that. That's enough worrying about negative remarks from Anonymous comments here. Let's hope this Dunedin weather (or whatever it is) doesn't keep clouding my vision or freeze over my brain.

Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.

No comments: