Sunday, April 30, 2006

My brother Marlow

My brother Marlow just showed me his MySpace. Was cool to get to know him a bit more through it! He was born when I was 9 and has lived pretty much all his life in the UK. I met him once when he visited Australia, and hope he'll come and visit Sunshine and I in NZ this year.

I was blown away by his Space. Listened to all his music, watched an excellent video he had things to do with, and checked out his friends... Dunno how much he'll put into his Space from here, but I hope he does more... I'd like to see more into his life, and get shown through MySpaces a bit more through him.

Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.

1 comment:

alexanderhayes said...


I find myself in the same position with discovering more of my daughter Kamahli's life by what she authors to her myspace area.

It's an interesting fact that prior to these online environments we were restricted to communications which were laden with formalities which prevented communication by virtue of the task itself.

I like online learning and creative space making because it gives people a insight into what it is we want to tell them and for our kids and afmily to interact with these spaces and places in their own time.

I do hope your brother comes and visits you soon.