Saturday, March 04, 2006

Teachers learning to read

Konrad Glogowski near on moved me to tears tonight, with his post readerly comments.
So, I have learned how to respond to student work by unlearning how to respond to student work. I have learned to abandon my teacher voice and started responding as a reader. (I should post an entry just listing some of the comments I made).
I hope I haven't taken the gold out of Konrad's post here, I urge any readers to duck off and read the post in full.

With so much talk about how blogging is good or bad for learners, Konrad has turned on the lights and asked the obviously valuable question, how is blogging good for teachers?

I hope you do post some of those readerly comments Konrad.

Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.

No comments: