Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Phone call with Stephanie Rieger - Yiibu

I just got off the phone with Stephanie Rieger, designer and mLearning content producer with a Creative Commons flare. Stephanie and her husband Brian run the production and publishing company Yiibu - the same one I was raving about a couple of days ago. If you haven't already, you really should check out their Tale of Two Fish.

Stephanie agreed to talk with me on a recorded Gizmo session today. We talked about Creative Commons, mLearning content production issues, sharable learning object theory and practice, and free community WiFi.

Get the audio and logged links here.

I'm quite inspired by Stephanie and Brian's work, and am very glad they are members of the TALO eGroup. Their mission is good, and I think we could learn quite a bit from them in terms of learner centered content design and production, especially for mLearning. I hope they will stay with us and keep us posted on new developments and issues in their field.

Thanks Stephanie.

Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.



No comments: