Sunday, December 18, 2005

A model for open networked learning

A year ago I created this comic strip, depicting a model for networked learning and open courses. Originally I had the comic in a PDF for a 15 minute presentation (can you believe that!) at a conference in Sydney.

I just found the images again and have loaded them to flickr as the OpenCourseWare set.

I still like them now as much as then :) I'll have some audio to go with it soon.


Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.



2 comments:

Bill Kerr said...

I enjoyed the slides at flickr. It gave me a clear idea of how to put the "small pieces" together to make a course. I like the way it's structured to encourage students to help each other through leaving comments on each others blogs and setting up their own bloglines account.

I've used most of the technologies you mention but geocities for storage was new to me.

Leigh Blackall said...

Hi Bill. Yep I've managed to run about 3 courses this way - though I've stopped using Geocities lately as I think OurMedia.org is much better.