Thursday, November 24, 2005

Networked Learning

Almost finished an audio visual resource on networked learning.

Used Flickr to host the presentation slides, created using pictures generously licensed to creative commons. I created an audio track to go with it, using backing music generously licensed creative commons.

I'll be using this down in Tasmania when I give some sort of key note at their Learnscope Showcase conference. Am really looking forward to a trip down to Van Deimen's Land.

This presentation is licensed creative commons, I hope you'll use it.

Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.


Brian said...

I gotta tell you Leigh, I don't like this.

I LOVE it.

This is the best presentation style I've seen in ages -- and the content is awesome as well.

You can bet I'll be reusing your stuff.

(Brian from Abject Learning)

Anne said...

Excellent presentation Leigh - really elegant use of Flickr!
Enjoy Tassie!
AnneBB :-)