Saturday, August 20, 2005

Protopage. Ultra simple personal start page!


Sean Fitzgerald likes to Skype text me when ever I'm online! I swear the guy never sleeps. I can hardly get any work done when Sean's around - its a good thing too, otherwise I'd miss some of the amazing links he sends me.

Just tonight he sent me Protopage...

the first thing I noticed was the clean and attractive interface, then I noticed the rather unusual interactions I was navigating, and just when I was about to give up and save it for another never day, I realised how perfect this service was for me. In the space of 20 minutes I now have an attractive and extremely easy to update home page. I have added links, created a portfolio, quick search box... basically drawn everything I currently have out there on the network into one spot. It was so easy too! You simply must have a go!

And if that wasn't enough, then Sean goes and mentions Flock! The revolutions just keep on coming! My head's gunna pop!




1 comment:

Lloyd D Budd said...

Please secure your head in place! We do not want your head to pop off as then we would feel responsible for contributing to your demise.

Lloyd
Flock QA (Qommunity and quality Assurance)