(image from another interesting article by doctors, Fernette Eide and Brock Eide talking about the possible motivations of kids with ADHD)
In case anyone needed to articulate why blogging is good for analytical and critical thinking, this article is quite helpful. (Originally sourced from The BlogHerald)
Its a post to the Eideneurolearning blog titled the “Brain of a Blogger”. In short it argues that:
1. Blogs can promote critical and analytical thinking.
2. Blogging can be a powerful promoter of creative, intuitive, and associational thinking.
3. Blogs promote analogical thinking.
4. Blogging is a powerful medium for increasing access and exposure to quality information.
5. Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction.
Their conclusion: “it looks as if blogging will be very good for our brains. It holds enormous potential in education, and it could take societal communication and creative exchange onto a whole new level.”